Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Oh no, I'm quite lowbrow

Check out this paragraph from some chick who likes to show her boobies.

I know what it's like to need to breastfeed and be in a situation where there's nowhere private to go. One time, back in the early 80s, I breastfed my baby at the Baseball Hall of Fame. I remember feeling I was doing something really wrong and that I was about to be discovered at any point and treated harshly. So I like these laws. What are you supposed to do on a plane? You can't occupy the bathroom that long, and anyway, that would be a disgusting environment for a baby.


Now -- wait for it -- replace breastfeed with masturbate.

Tee hee!

3 Comments:

Blogger Noisette said...

"I masturbated my baby?" umm... eeew.

12:40 PM  
Blogger jaylon37aurora said...

Earn between $14.37 & $48.99 per resume writing sold, depending on the type of resume & your affiliate level. Resume Writing is our best-selling service. Click Here for more information.

3:06 PM  
Blogger dwaingibson75649510 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home